Dear Family,
I hope y'all were able to get my email I sent today. we have a timer on our account that is 30 minutes, so i wasn't able to say all that I wanted to. So again, please use Dearelder.com so I have more time to write y'all. I am glad that all is well and keep the Dearelders coming! The MTC is going great right now, the first 3 days were long and slow. But now time is flying and I'm learning so much. Prayer is a strong tool to invite the Spirit into our lives, and I know this to be true. Since being here I have written two complete talks for Sacrament Meeting in Spanish. I enjoy helping others who are struggling and it helps me learn as well. I encourage y'all to have personal scripture study for the day and learn from the Book of Mormon. Thanks so much for the emails, it was hard to get through them and then write y'all back. If you use Dearelder.com I can be prepared what to say and have more time to do it. Also if you could get some of the cool(crazy and appropriate) ties from my closet and some food and send it, that would be awesome. And Jacob we need some sports updates. Our teachers either don't care or will tell us what is going on. Thanks so much for everything and I will send home some pictures soon, hopefully. I'm guessing you already got the one of my companion and I. Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Smith
P.S. Also I have a bear in our room at night. One of our roommates snores the loudest and longest I have ever heard. I have learned to sleep with earplugs. I just remembered this so here it is.
Mom's input: He wants us to use Dearelder.com!! This would be good for everyone to use so as he says, he has more time to write instead of using all his time reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment