Today I had to say goodbye to the Plata and I got transferred to Mao. They left 2 missionaries in my last ward instead of 4 so I got transferred. My new companion is Elder Castillo so I get to add to my list of Latin comps. He’s from San Jose de Ocoa, Dominican Republic. Here it is way hot during the day but at least it is a dry heat and not as humid. At last I got put into a house that has a hot water zapper, so I can take a hot shower in the mornings this winter so that will be awesome.
I was a little sad to leave my old area especially with the number of investigators we had that were going to get baptized in these coming weeks. It was one of my hardest good byes, but I had to do it. Felix and the Polanco Family were about to get married and were getting the paperwork done to do it. We had some other families too that I didn’t want to leave either but oh well.
I really don’t know how things are here and we will see how it is. Looking at the area book it doesn’t look like there is a whole lot but we will get to work.
I hope all goes well in basketball for Makenzie and Jacob this year and that they play as well as they usually do. I love you guys, take care and have a good week!
Love Elder Smith
![]() |
| Mao is where the "A" marker is |

No comments:
Post a Comment