I am definitely excited to have a normal missionary as a companion so only one more week. My comp doesn’t want to be here at all so I have to drag him around and he is just killing me. I keep trying to get him going but he doesn’t know anything and during lessons it is just me teaching. We are trying hard to work with the members seeing how President Lee put the goal of 20 lessons with a member a week so it is something that is helping us out more with their testimonies and friendship. We had a great lesson with Felix last night and we put a baptism date and a plan to get married in detail. We are just trying to do the impossible and trying to get one of our many couples married. Victor is doing well and is continuing to learn and is being blessed already.
We have a family that we are teaching and they have a son that is 12 that has come to church for over a year and just started going to deacons quorum, So during Sacrament I was up front playing the piano and trying to spot him in the crowd and I thought he left, but during Sacrament I looked up and I saw him with a water tray passing the Sacrament. So we had one of our investigators passing the Sacrament and the thing that ticked me off is that after the meeting the Young Men’s president told him thanks for his help during the Sacrament. So the church here never stops surprising me.
So I hope all is going well at home and that everyone stays healthy and is doing well in school, work, or flying. I love y’all so much and hope that y’all are having a good week. Take care!
Love, Elder Smith
| He kind of looks like the monkey |
| I've always wanted a pet monkey, I wonder if he can bring it home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment