Hey guys how are y’all doing? Well in the past week it definitely had its ups and downs. I'm glad that mom had a good trip up to Utah and I could go for some good October weather right now. Congrats on the interception last night bro! I’m glad that BYU can at least beat Idaho State and I’m jealous that y’all get to go to the BYU game this week.
Well this week, I will start out with the good. Victor got baptized Saturday! So I got to do it and it was a good baptism and the water felt really good. We had an alright show up from the members, but had a lot of missionaries a lot of investigators came which was good. So we are going to keep working with him. Felix is in the marriage process so that he can get baptized, he is the smartest investigator that I have had in my mission. He always corrects the teacher when they are teaching apostasy so that is funny. The Polanco family is doing well and the dad is starting to get his desire back up again and he asked some great questions last night. With Alberto and Linaori, Alberto wants to get married but Linaori doesn’t right now so we are still trying to help them. We have another family we are teaching and the son as a ton of desire to get baptized but we are trying to work with the whole family.
So that is the good, the bad is that Hermano Reyes had to go home a take care of a couple things so he was sent home, my new comp is Hermano Garcia, . My new comp leaves on his mission to Mexico in 3 weeks so the next 2 weeks he will be with me and he is pretty tight. Also our Elders Quorum President just got in a huge fight with his wife and has ditched his family so our main member support is now gone.
So I am just hanging on here, we will see what happens next transfer. I have had 4 different comps in this area and its killing me seeing how I have to do everything. Monday and Tuesday I was chilling in Santiago with the assistants for the day driving around with them and teaching with them. I also got my first hot shower of my mission.
So I hope y’alls week is going good and better than mine. Take care guys, I love y’all a lot!
Love, Elder Smith
 |
| Elder Matt Smith, Victor done de Paula, Hermano Reyes |
 |
| Victor done de Paula |
 |
| Matthew's new companion Hermano Garcia |
 |
| P-day beach picture |
 |
| Coconuts |
 |
| Yummy coconut water |
 |
| Five American Elders Sitting in a Tree |
No comments:
Post a Comment