I’m not a Greenie!
Hey what is up guys? So I got transferred today which I was not hoping for especially because we had baptisms in a week and a half. I am now in La Vega in the Frambollanes area. My companion is Elder Reyes who is Dominican, and we get the great opportunity of opening the area because the missionaries here got sent home during the last transfer so we get to start from blank without knowing anything. But from what I know my companion is a stud and will make me work way hard. So I will have 2 areas now and I get to whitewash them both.
So my new house is a 2 man house but it is freakin’ nice we almost always have water and power which is sweet. So now I really can’t speak English anymore because it is just us two in the house. Our new area is huge and we don’t even know where to start, it looks like I will be walking a lot more. Hey what was the guarantee on the shoes that we got from missionary mall, my shoes already have holes on the bottom.
But it sucked to say goodbye to everyone yesterday, because a lot of them I will probably not see again. When I told Arnetty and Raulin that I was leaving the kids and the mom started crying, it is weird to think that I actually mean that much to them. I am trying to get permission to go back and perform the baptisms, but I have heard President Lee usually doesn’t allow that to happen so we will see. So I have pictures to send home but my card reader isn’t working right now so I can’t send any home right now, but I will next week for sure.
Transfers were crazy, only 3 companionships stayed the same and everyone was getting thrown around like crazy. The mission isn’t doing as well as it should be, so President Lee just decided to mix things up.
But yeah it is starting to heat up here again, and yeah I think my debit card expires in June so I will need to get a new one soon. And it sounds like basketball has taken over y’alls lives. I will need my sport updates again, because Remington is not in my house.
Hey guys take care and have a great week!
Les quiero, Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment