Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We have more citas in the night that we can handle!

Hey guys how is it going? Man was that a great General Conference we had this past week or what?  I thought for a minute that President Monson was about to announce a temple in Jerusalem, but he talked about the temple in Rome. It was awesome to see the look on the faces of our investigators that are catholic when he talked about it. But yeah it sounds like you had a hectic temple trip this past week, only another 15 months until I can go to the temple again, freak. Temples were one of the bigger themes during
General Conference. I watched conference in English for the most part, it is a lot better than a dubbed over Spanish voice.
 I have just got used to being drenched in sweat and there is nothing that I can do about it. Hinckley hall uh, it is right next to the cannon center, so you don’t have to walk too much. How could y’all go to a Final Four game with out me! Y'all have got to be kidding me. Well today we got to go look at some Indian ruins and the Santo Cerro, which is so much cooler, ay not one bit.

We had a good amount of people come to General Conference this past weekend so that was cool, and the sessions that each of them went to were perfect for them. We have some great potential next transfer and I am pretty sure I'm staying. But this week for the first time we have done some exchanges with some members with the permission of President Lee, we have more citas in a night that we can handle. We have a list of families that we are working with that are gold. We have some people that are smart and ask questions that I have never thought of and have made me think and study and sometimes I learn more from my investigators than I do on my own. It feels like we are working in a desert sometimes walking on dirt roads in the sun all day, but it is worth it!

It is good that everyone is having some fun, Dad with his flying and the kids with their sports and it is way sick that y’all got to go to the Final Four, I'm just a little jealous. Way to be sinners and skip the priesthood session :). Take care guys and Have a great week!

Elder Smith

Indian Ruins


Santo Cerro

Sharing the Gospel with the Priest

Matthew and Elder Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment