Hey what’s up guys, congrats to Mom for a happy birthday and to Brittney for graduating! But yeah the rain never seems to stop. I’m just trying to not get sick. So the Wilkes are moving to Australia then, when are they going to move? We had a sick day in Santiago yesterday, Elder Kinney and I had an intense morning of ping pong at the President’s house and we got some good hamburgers for lunch yesterday. Also we went to the tourist trap and checked out all of the stores they have with souvenirs. Also I picked up some pants that I made last transfer, for the pockets they have SpongeBob and Mickey Mouse animations so they are legit.
Now we’ve got some new cheese that we are teaching and we put out a ton of lessons last week even though it has been raining all of the time. Cesar came to church in a freakin suit this past Sunday and everyone thought he was a member of the 70 when he walked in. I went to go and try to talk to his wife this week and she wouldn’t even talk to me, so its a pretty ugly situation. We are just waiting on the wife. Also we are reactivating a family that has been inactive for 11 years because of problems with the stake. Everyone that is inactive here is because of the mission president in the Santo Domingo west mission. He pretty much screwed up La Vega and the church did nothing. But we have a guy from the states that we are teaching now to that is awesome named Eddy that was a reference so he is pretty tight. Also we have a testigo (Jehovah’s Witness) that is enjoying the lessons and understands everything and doesn’t try to bible bash like all of the other ones, so he is enjoyable to teach. The testigo bible is a joke in Spanish.
I hope y’all enjoy the summer break, and enjoy the pool for me. Take care and have a great week.
Love, Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment