Thursday, December 29, 2011

It was awesome to get to talk to y’all on Sunday!

Hey guys, it was awesome to get to talk to y’all on Sunday! And yeah my comp got to talk to his family. Well after an awesome Sunday when it hit midnight I got really sick and started throwing up every half hour until 6 in the morning. So that was not a very good way to top off my Christmas. I spent all of Monday in bed, and at least yesterday I was able to leave in the afternoon. I’m still feeling kind of sick, I just feel really weak seeing how I haven’t eaten much the past couple of days. At least it got me out of a meeting Monday.

But we had a solid day yesterday, and we are making progress with one of the families we are teaching. The dad of the family needed to get a social security number and he was finally able to get one yesterday and we are working with a lawyer in our ward now so they can get married and baptized. I might actually marry a family on my mission!!! We weren’t able to pass by a lot our investigators because I was sick but we are going to pass by tonight and tomorrow.

I really don’t have much to say seeing how we talked for a while on Sunday, but thanks for everything that y’all do and the love that y’all show me. I hope y’all have fun at the football game! Take care guys and enjoy y’alls vacation!

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment