Hey what’s up guys how was your week? It’s getting down to the 4th quarter now! My week was pretty good, we met about every one of the goals we put for the last week. I’m jealous that Megan is going to be out in Punta Cana that is the nicest tourist spot in this country, and it has one of the best golf courses in the world. You should tell them to give up the beach for a day and come out to the desert in Mao. I’ve got couple of comebacks for Jacob when I get home, so don’t worry.
Things are still pretty rough with my comp but they are slightly getting better, I have never seen anyone move so slowly in my life. But we had a great week, we had a ton of people in church and we were able to put 2 dates for families to get married. We had an awesome lesson with Jose and Isabel last night, and we put a date for them to get baptized and married in the middle of February. I felt kind of like a priest last night asking them if they were willing to marry each other. This area is starting to progress. We have Arturo's baptism this Saturday and he is a stud and is ready to go.
The members here are starting to work with us more now, but it kind of sucks during the lesson when they start talking and won’t shut up and start bringing in random topics. But it is better than nothing. I’m excited for the new Elders Quorum manual, I was kind of getting over the Gospel Principles book for both classes.
Man I can’t believe that the Broncos pulled the upset on the Steelers. That would definitely be a shock to see the Broncos playing against the Texans in the playoffs. I played basketball for the first time in a couple of months today and it showed. I’ve got a lot of work to do when I get home.
Take care guys. I hope y’all have a great week and that all goes well.
Love, Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment