Hey guys how are y’all doing? Only one more week..... But yeah I’m doing well for the most part, and the area is doing pretty good. It’s good to hear that y’all are doing great! I felt my first earthquake Monday afternoon when I was out in Sabaneta, so that was a new experience. The earth has shaken 5 times in the past three days, so I hoping nothing big hits.
Hey if the power goes out today due to the weather just be glad that it isn’t 100 degrees outside with 100% humidity.
We have our baptism this week! So we went to go check out the baptismal font and it was filled with dead lizards so we got to get that cleaned up before Saturday. Our ward is actually starting to have their meetings and things are getting better and they are getting more enthusiastic to leave and help us out. We have some awesome families and we are finding someone new everyday. Arturo is pumped for his baptism and his brother and his family are getting a little more interested in our message. We have transfers next week so we will see what happens to me, if I will stay or if I will go. It is crazy to think that I only have 4 more transfers left!!!! But we are still working with the families that we have, each of them has their own difficulties and problems and I enjoy watching them progress more and more every week.
I hope that y’all have some good weather so that Dad can go and do his flight. It looks like another rematch in the Super Bowl and we will see if the Giants can do it again. I love y’all all a ton. Take care and have a great week!
Love, Elder Smith
 |
| Matthew in Mao |
 |
| Matthew's companion, Elder Leiva |
 |
| Ward Christmas party |
 |
| More Ward Christmas party |
 |
| Scenery in Mao |
No comments:
Post a Comment