Thursday, July 5, 2012

My week was ballin'!


Hey guys, how was y’alls week? My week was ballin'! So on Monday we went to Villa Gonzalez with the Bishop to marry Jose and Isabel. The Bishop and I were the witnesses so it was legit! They are now legally married and are getting baptized this Saturday! So I am way excited, I was going to be really disappointed if we couldn’t do it before I finished my mission.

This week was awesome, Sunday was one of my favorite Fast and Testimony meeting of my mission. People actually shared real testimonies and not storimonies. For the first time in my mission I had an investigator share her testimony. Yoel and Rosana are doing really good. I thought a couple of weeks ago they were done for but they have made a complete 180.

Today we went to Esperanza and we played basketball and we had a chicken barbeque to enjoy the 4th of July (1 Nephi 13:16-19)! So it was fun.

So my topic is Eternal Life and Exaltation, hey I can use Dad's favorite scripture, haha.

Well I hope that y’all enjoy the 4th of July and save me some fireworks. Take care.

Love,
Elder Smith

Mathew and his companion with Jose and Isabel


Jose and Isabel with the Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment