Hey guys how are y’all doing? Dang Mike is home now!!!! That
is crazy. That journal entry is pretty funny, hahaha. I loved my Pokémon cards
back in the day. I feel the same way about the weather, it is definitely way to
hot.
Well today we put the appointment for Jose and Isabel’s
wedding with the civil judge for Monday morning. Everything is deposited and
all we have to do is show up and they will be married!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!! So
the Bishop and I are going to be the witnesses because Elder Carrasco doesn’t
have his cedula (equivalent to a social security card I think). So after all of
the fight they will be baptized next Saturday :). They are ready to go.
We are trying to find new people and we have a couple others
that are progressing. I was in Esperanza on Monday on an exchange with Elder
Olson, having an American comp would be way too much fun.
We got invited to eat both lunch and dinner this last Sunday
for the first time in months which was way bomb. The American missions get
really spoiled, that is why all of them get fat on their missions.
Well only 22 more days left.... Well I don’t have too much
to say so I hope that y’all have a great week and that y’all enjoy the
summer!!!!
Love,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment