Well I'm staying!!!!! My kid will be killing me (Elder
Carrasco will be my last companion). So I will have 6 transfers here in Mao.
The new bishop called President Lee to ask him if he would let me stay and
finish my mission here. So I am excited, it will be hard but it will be fun.
How are y’all doing? The house is looking good. It will be
weird walking in and not seeing all white. I hope that y’all are enjoying
summer vacation.
So not too much that is new is going on here. I thought I
was for sure gone this transfer and I even started packing, so yesterday I had
to unpack a little bit. But we had a great lesson with Jose and Isabel last
night with a family that has 30 years in the church so that was sweet. We are
teaching a guy that doesn’t know how to read but he understands really well
from just us explaining the lessons to him. He came to church the 2nd week we
were teaching him so he is progressing. We are working on completing some of
the less active families we have here. The ward has a lot more energy to work
now and the attendance went up by almost 20 people in one week with our new
bishop.
Well I don’t have that many things to write today. Just
waiting patiently for the 19th of July!!! I hope that all goes well and that
y’all have a great week in the sun!!!!
Love,
Elder Smith
The photo- eating dinner with the Bishop, the good bye dinner but I didn’t leave after all
No comments:
Post a Comment