Hey guys how are y’all doing? The house is looking
awesome!!!!!!!! Finally y’all put some color into it. Man I only have 50 days
left!!! It is super hot here right now, I am fried and I don’t stop sweating.
Even with my fan sometimes I keep sweating. So we went to Santiago today and I
got to see Cesar so that was legit. He is doing really good and has learned a
lot reading the scriptures from when I left La Vega. I got to eat at McDonalds
so I’m happy.
So this week when I was playing the prelude music for
Sacrament Meeting I saw the whole Stake Presidency walk in and I was like dang
something is going to happen. So the released our Bishopric and called
Cristian, our First Counselor as our Bishop so he is starting to get things
going again. We are working with him and Richard who are lawyers to help get
Jose and Isabel married. They were working to get it done this week but it
looks like it won’t be done. So the Bishop wants me to end my mission here to
get them in the water. So I might end up staying here after all but we will
see. That would be an insanely long amount of time here. It is getting harder
and harder every day, I'm trying get Elder Carrasco to take control, but he is
timid so I'm trying to help him.
So transfers are next week so I have no idea of what is
going to happen to me. I'll find out Tuesday where I am going. Hey I saw in the
newspaper in McDonalds today that Mitt Romney won Texas, so legit!!
I'll try not to do stupid things... I hope that y’all have a
great week and that y’all enjoy the summer!!!!!
Love,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment