Thursday, May 17, 2012

9 More Weeks


Hey guys what is up? It was great to be able to Skype with y’all Sunday!!!! The next time it won’t be in video but I will be with you guys!!! So 9 more weeks, it is still a lot of time and there is a lot to do. Today I finally got to play basketball and I didn’t do too bad. We have some guys in our zone that are really good so it was a lot of fun.  

Well I don’t have too much to say seeing how we talked for 5 hours on Sunday. We are still working on getting the papers figured out so José and Isabel can get married. It is really difficult with elections coming up because the government is focusing on that. So with the elections we aren’t even going to leave the house this weekend, we can only go to church for one hour and that is it. Things will be getting pretty crazy.

This Friday is my last zone conference in my mission so I get to give my dying testimony so that will be fun. On Monday I had an exchange with an American Elder so that was a good break and so much fun.

Well that is all that I have for today, but I hope that y’all have an awesome week and that all goes well.  

Love,
Elder Smith


Here are some pictures of Matthew's surprise birthday party the Elders gave him.



No comments:

Post a Comment