Thursday, May 24, 2012

I gave my dying testimony on Friday in my last Zone Conference


Hey guys how are y’all doing? We did survive the elections but it was one of the most unproductive weeks in my mission. Between the Zone Conference, meetings, a ton of rain and the elections it was almost impossible to get anything done. I gave my dying testimony on Friday in my last Zone Conference so the end is getting near. Danilo won the elections here. One of the places to vote was right in front of our house at the high school and there were two women who got in a fight that we could see so that was funny.  

So today we went to Esperanza and we played basketball as a zone and it was way fun, we have some good players in our zone and it was awesome to finally play with some good people.  

We had a total of like 20 people at church on Sunday, there was only Sacrament Meeting. 

Well we are back to square one contacting all day trying to find people who are ready for the gospel. We have found some pretty good people this week. Jose and Isabel are still doing really well, so I hope we can get their papers figured out this week. He had to work all weekend as being part of the military. Yoel and his wife are doing well as well. 

Well I hope that all goes well back home for everyone. Only two more weeks until transfers and hopefully I am out of here. It is getting harder and harder every day. Take care guys!!!! 

Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment