Happy B-day Brittney and Happy Mother’s Day Mom!!!!! Hey
guys how are y’all doing? I can’t wait till Sunday and we can Skype!!!! It will
be about at 1:00pm or so when I get on to Skype with you guys. So y’all can go
to church the full time and y’all won’t have to worry about anything. So I can
see that mom is patiently waiting with her countdown, haha.
This week was really rough for us. It is hard having 7
months in the same area and walking the same streets and talking to the same
people. We had to let go of a few of our investigators this week which was sad.
That is the hardest part of the mission is when you have to stop teaching
people that you have been teaching for a long time and they stop progressing.
Jose and Isabel are still working on their papers and all will be good. They
set the example for the other members. Elder Carrasco and I got to give the
Elder's Quorum Class on Sunday to try to get the members motivated to help us
in the mission work. So that helped us a bit.
I really don’t have a bunch to write today seeing how that
we are going to Skype on Sunday!!!! I hope that all goes well and that y’all
have a great week!!!!!
 |
| Pancake breakfast with Elder Carrasco and Alfredo who is a kid in the ward |
 |
| Alfredo and Elder Carrasco |
 |
| The breakfast of champions |
 |
| Matthew, Elder Carrasco and Anthony on the top of Anthony's house |
 |
| This dog has a Sammie face |
 |
| Rainbow over the chapel |
No comments:
Post a Comment