Hey guys how are y’all doing? Today we went
to Santiago, so I was able to get all of y’alls souvenirs so I don’t want to
hear any complaining when I get home. It looks like y’all have had a busy week
visiting family. It looks like a lot of fun. There are only 4 weeks left.....
Yesterday Jose and Isabel finally got their actas de nacimientos (birth certificates) taken care of!!!!!!! So we just need to put the date with the judge and get the money together and they will be good to go. Our new bishop and 1st counselor are working hard with them to get everything ready. The ward is getting better and better every week. We have some other investigators that are progressing quite a bit. We are preparing a 10 year old kid whose family are members but because he didn’t get baptized at age 8 so it is our responsibility to get him baptized.
I hope that you guys have a safe trip home from Utah!!! I hope that y’all have a great week and that all goes well!!! I can’t wait to see you guys in a month!!!
Hey can you send me my flight plans please?
Love, Elder Smith
Yesterday Jose and Isabel finally got their actas de nacimientos (birth certificates) taken care of!!!!!!! So we just need to put the date with the judge and get the money together and they will be good to go. Our new bishop and 1st counselor are working hard with them to get everything ready. The ward is getting better and better every week. We have some other investigators that are progressing quite a bit. We are preparing a 10 year old kid whose family are members but because he didn’t get baptized at age 8 so it is our responsibility to get him baptized.
I hope that you guys have a safe trip home from Utah!!! I hope that y’all have a great week and that all goes well!!! I can’t wait to see you guys in a month!!!
Hey can you send me my flight plans please?
Love, Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment