Thursday, June 14, 2012

I had a farm experience.


Hey guys how are y’all doing? Well it looks like y’all are enjoying Utah. I love the weather in the summer up there. I could go for some 60 degree weather right now. Everything is going alright down here, I’m having to have some patience with my companion (he isn’t the brightest guy in the world) but it is all good. 

Well I love having a new Bishopric that actually works. A few weeks ago the church attendance was about 50 people and now it almost hit 90 people on Sunday. Also they are helping us a lot with our investigators. As of yesterday, with some help from our 1st counselor, the birth certificates are ready for Jose and Isabel, they just need to go pick them up. So they just need to get the money together and they are good to go. We had 6 investigators in church on Sunday!!! We are working a lot with part member families and less actives so there are some new people to teach.  

I got to kill my first chicken this week. We were eating dinner at our Bishop’s house and he told Nino to get a chicken from out back and asked me if I wanted to do it so I gave it a shot. So I learned how to chop of its head and feather it and clean it out. I love how it still moved with blood gushing out of its neck after I cut off its head. So I had a farm experience. 

Well I hope that all goes well this week and that Dad will get to be able to fly. I love you guys a lot and can’t wait to see y’all!!!!!! 

Love,
Elder Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment