Hey what’s up guys? How is it in the Christmas season, here its been great and the weather has been bomb, actually got cold last night for the first time on my mission! And yeah, I have a big 5 months in the mission, and I feel somewhat older because we got 4 newbie’s in our zone and it made me feel better about my Spanish big time. But yeah, I got both of your packages this week, thanks so much! I took everything out of the Dearelder package and took certain things out of the other so I am going to see if I can wait for Christmas to open them, I saw the shirt and shorts and they look sick.
So for ward activities the branch president looks at us and says we should have a ward activity this week and every week. And it is always okay, and then he looks at us and says again we should have a ward activity, and we say okay, and then he says you’re in charge. So every Friday night we put on a movie and play domino's, so this past week we watched Up, so it’s fun, and it was good because we had a lot of investigators show up.
Yeah, I bet it is fun to talk with the Johnson's, I usually get an email from the twins every week and it is fun to compare the missions and talk about the stories we have had. But yeah good old Andrew, it will be fun to hang out with all of us when we get home.
But I sent a CD home this week with most of my pictures so far this year so you should get those in a couple weeks. And yes, we still have water and it makes life so much easier. They have washing machines here but they are semi automatic and are like nothing back home, so of it is still by hand. Elder Remington is from Nevada so he is good to have in the house so I can speak English often which is easier for me. But yeah, Bebiembre is just a huge party and everyone drinks every day which is not very good.
For Christmas I will be calling from a cell phone so I will call y’all and have y’all call me back so I still don’t know what the plan is for Christmas. So I will let y’all know next week.
Hey dad I actually used the understanding Isaiah CD that you put on, I had some questions about some of the things and it had what I needed so thanks for that.
This week was pretty good, we are doing good as a companionship and we have 3 great families, and our best one we found out this week that they are legally married so if all goes well with them we could have at least 4 baptisms this transfer which I would be way happy to get. So we are starting to turn the corner with our area, which I hope we do. We had our interviews with president this week and it was great to get some advice from him with our area, because he knows how it is.
I am learning patience more than ever this transfer, Elder Zouti the Haitian elder in our house is starting to push my buttons, and I will just leave it at that. But I am getting along great with my comp, he has got a good sense of humor and even though we are working hard we have fun.
But guys, 10 days and I will be on the phone with y’all! I hope all is good and that sports go good for y’all. I love and pray for y’all every day, take care!
Love,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment