Hey guys, what’s up? Everything is going alright down here and it is the last week of the transfer so we are trying to stay strong. So yeah, Belkis is a member here and we are teaching her husband and yeah I don’t know why they added you or me to facebook. I guess they were bored one day and looked for us. So yeah she told me they added us. It sounds like everyone is keeping busy and doing well. But yeah, the rain is not letting up here for anything, it is raining a ton here! When it rains the streets turn into rivers making it impossible sometimes to get anything done.
I still haven't had any baptisms but if I stay here for next transfer I will very soon. We could have one this Saturday if Cesar's wife gives him permission to be baptized. Our branch had a baptism this week that he went to and it gave him a lot of desire to get in the water. But Cesar is a stud and brings us fresh mangos every morning which is sweet. Emerson is kind of indecisive and we are being patient with him. Flavio is a stud and he is already at the end of Jacob in the Book of Mormon and loves everything that we have taught him, especially the Plan of Salvation. We have some others that we are working with that are good too.
For p-day yesterday we went with the San Fransisco Zone to the Church's farm in Bonao in the mountains which was legit. We had to do service for 3 and half hours which sucked for p-day but gave us hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch which was somewhat worth it. We had to take out a side of a hill and make it level, which was not easy and ended up with a pair of blistered up hands. But after lunch I played my first game of football in the mission for 2 hours which was awesome to have a football in my hands again. But we got back late and we didn’t have time to use internet so I'm sending it today, sorry for the delay.
I hope everything is going smooth and say hey to everyone this weekend for me. Take Care!
Love, Elder Smith
 |
| Leveling Land |
 |
| Elder Gamboa and Matthew |
 |
| Group Picture |
 |
| Mountain in Bonao |
 |
| Pedro Smith(an investigator) and Elder Smith |
 |
| Pizza for Matthew's birthday |
No comments:
Post a Comment