Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our area is progressing well

Hey guys, how has your week been? Yeah it looks like BYU is filled with a team of a bunch of weaklings, they got destroyed. My week as been pretty good, I am slowly dying in the area but we are still working hard. Having the smallest area in the mission isn’t the easiest thing in the world, but oh well. Elder Feliz and I are getting along well and he is a fun guy. But transfers are next week so we will see what happens, a part of me wants to stay but the other part wants to leave.

Today we went to Rio San Juan for p-day with the zone and we played football on the beach so that was way sweet. I didn’t get sun burned so I called it a success. I still can throw a football so that made me happy. On Saturday our Stake cleaned one of the beaches in Puerto Plata so we got to go help out which was fun. A lot of members showed up and there was free food so it was legit.

Our area is progressing well, we have a lot of people that are interested so that is good. A lot of our investigators don’t want to have anything other than the Bible so we are trying to help them accept the Book of Mormon as well. But I think this past Sunday was the worst church service that I have been to in my life. If you ever think church is boring back home you don’t know anything.

Thanks for the hurricane update, those are always good to prepare for. I am glad that everything is going well and I am so thankful for your thoughts and prayers, they really help. Some days I think why I am here or what I am doing here, but I really know that this is the Lord’s work and he needs me. I hope y’all have a great week, and I love y’all a lot!

Love, Elder Smith












No comments:

Post a Comment