Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This past week has been the week that I have worked my hardest in my whole mission.

Hey guys how are all y’all doing? And yes it is very hot here,. I have blisters on my arms and my neck form the sun, its not very fun. I'm jealous that y’all are going to the Texas- BYU game, that’s just not fair. I'm glad that Jacob is doing well in football. And I could go for a midnight In-n-Out run right now. I miss fast food like none other. Good thing I only weigh 160 right now so I'll have some room to put on some weight. But today we had a fun p-day, we went to the beach in Cabarrette to go play some soccer on the shore so we all got fried.

All is going well with Elder Feliz, he only has a couple months in the mission. Sometimes he likes to talk a little too much in lessons but its all good, he works hard. We have some awesome people that we are teaching we have found a lot of people in the past couple of weeks. We are still working with the Polanco Family, he has to go to San Pedro to check his marriage information. The mom has a lot more desire than him right now. This past week has been the week that I have worked my hardest in my whole mission. We had some great numbers and people to teach. We have investigators in all different types of levels in how the understand and how well they can read. We have the whole spectrum and we are learning to work with the needs of each investigator. It is a lot of fun when there are people to teach and you aren’t just walking out in the sun.

This week we have a zone conference with Elder Vinas from the Presidency of the Caribbean so that will be good. I hope that all goes well at home and that y’all get some rain soon. Take care, and I love y’all!

Elder Smith



Matthew and Elder Feliz, his companion, he is always "happy"

Elder Childs and Matthew



Matthew and the other 3 Elders in the house


Matthew, a ward member and Elder Jimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment