Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wow the time passes by fast

Hey guys, how was the game and y’alls week?

It was weird this morning I looked down at my hands and realized that the fingers I have are how many months that I have left in the mission! Wow the time passes by fast.

I just can’t wait for it to be winter here, the sun isn’t being too nice right now.

I’m glad to hear that Jacob got a TD in his first game, that’s awesome. I kind of wanted to see BYU beat UT but I can’t complain we won either way.

We had a zone conference on Monday with Elder Vinas from the seventy that was awesome, I also liked it because the conference was only 4 hours long. If you think church is long you just have to go to an 8 hour zone conference.

This last week was an awesome week. Our area is progressing a lot, we have a lot of investigators that are progressing and a lot of people with interest. We had quite a few people come to church this past week so that is always good. We don’t have any baptisms in the next couple of weeks, but next transfer there should be some. We have some cool investigators; we have a guy named Victor that is progressing a ton. He is a little slow reading but his desire helps him read the Libro de Mormon, and he is doing everything that he should. We also have a big black guy that Jacob would love that is named Omar that is doing pretty well too. Alberto and Felix are also some other people that we have that are awesome.

Everyone in my house thinks that I am a tacano, someone really cheap, and they are giving me a hard time for it. Every time we are buying things I always try to argue down the price, so today they were teasing for that. This past week I had a bacteria infection on my neck but I got it taken care of and all is good now. Cesar is doing well for the most part, a few problems with the wife but he says all is good. I’m glad that all is going well, I love you all. Take care and have a grate week!

Love, Elder Matt Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment