Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We had a really good week

Hey guys how are all y’all doing? And the hurricane hit the other side of the city that I live in, they got some damage but live on the other side so we didn’t get much. It’s weird that everyone is back in school and football has started again. It’s really weird not knowing what in the world is going on in football. It looks like it is way hot there, I bet Jacob is dying. But today we went to Santiago for p-day and not really anything interesting there. I'll send a photo of my comp and me next week when we go to the beach.

But this past week as been rather hot as well, I am just glad that I was in the MTC during the month of August. But we had a really good week and are having one right now. Monday and Tuesday together we had 12 lessons so we are working hard and trying to meet as many as new people as possible. We are working hard with the families that we have and we had an awesome FHE with the Polanco family with another family in our ward. But we have a guy named Felix that we contacted last week that is the most golden investigator that you can have. Every time we leave him something to read he reads it and figures out the theme and studies it with the index in the Book of Mormon. So when we show up he pretty much knows everything. He isn’t married but that is what the topic is next lesson. But we are doing really well.

I hope that everyone is doing well, and I hope that BYU has a good team. Good luck in school and sports guys! I hope that y’all have a good week!

Love, Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment