Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm ready for a good ole tropical storm, bring it on!

Hey guys, how are y’all doing? And yeah I'm ready for a good ole tropical storm, bring it on! And yes our baptism did go down this past week, and it was legit. Carlos with some other kids from the ward got baptized this week so our ward had some fun Saturday. I also got to do my first confirmation Saturday with a girl in our ward that wanted me to do it. And finally I got a letter from Andrew so he is off the hook for now. But yeah I'm glad y’all got the DVD and I hope everything works on it. I'm praying that Javier comes to this mission that would be legit!

Well the past week has been a little rough in trying to find people, so on Monday Elder Montepeque and I went to the coast and started contacting people on the beach so that was fun. Next week we could have a possibility of 5 baptisms, but we have some barriers we have to break first. We have the Contreras- Polanco Family which has 3 kids that have gone to church for over a year straight and really wants to get baptized next Saturday and the mom with them. But we have to get the Dad convinced, and there is a good chance that we get them married by next Saturday. The Dad is kind of the stumbling block of the rest of the family. Also we have a guy named Marcos that is almost ready to get baptized, and we are hoping he pulls through soon.

Well I hope y’all enjoy your vacation in Florida, hoping that it doesn’t rain. Take care, and have a great week!

Love, Elder Smith


Carlos with his parents

Matthew, Carlos and Elder Montepeque



Carlos with kids from the Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment