Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is it transfer day yet??

Hey guys how are y’all doing? This last week was an alright week, with its usual struggles. We went to Santiago for our p day today and just got back and I’m kind of tired but still standing. I just kind of went just to go eat some McDonalds for breakfast and for lunch. Its weird, back home if you take a girl to McDonalds she would break up with you but here it is like taking your girlfriend to a restaurant. I just had to go to Pricemart (the Sam’s Club here) and go print some photos for some people here.

Jose and Isabel our stud family and is progressing really well and are already acting better than the members here. Also they have a good knowledge and are preparing themselves to not only be baptized but to be converted as well. I was a little worried Sunday during Elders Quorum because three members got into a fight in front of them but they didn’t think much of it thankfully. They went to the Judge to get everything set up and the only thing they lack is Isabel's birth certificate and they should be good to go. Aneudi and Evelin didn’t go to church so we told them we will put an appointment Sunday during church and that they are going to have to earn their visits. We are teaching a guy from New York that is living here now and he is doing pretty well. He contacted us on the street and so we started going to teach him. We are lucky that we have some RM’s that just moved to our area that are helping us out a lot. We started playing basketball with some of the leaders in the ward in the morning and every game that they lose they have to give us a reference so we are finally starting to get some references. We are contacting a lot more and trying to find some new cheese to teach.

Things are up and down as usual with my comp but the transfer only has three weeks left so I am hoping we will work really hard so that they go by pretty fast. I hope everything is going well back home and that is awesome that Jacob is going to be ordained a Teacher this weekend! Take care guys, I love y’all a lot.

Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment