Hey guys how are y’all doing? That’s awesome that Makenzie's team went undefeated! Good Job! So the Giants beat the Patriots again that is what I like to hear. Things are going pretty well down here. I had to play the piano for the Stake Conference we had, and that is why I didn’t leave for transfers. So the Stake President told President Lee to leave me here and I got stuck here. Good thing I love the area here. My comp and I are kind of like the Nephites and Lamanites, we have or times of peace and our times of war. Luckily this week there was more peace than contention.
We are making progress with the families that we are teaching and some of them actually traveled to Navarrete to go to the stake conference. Jose and Isabel just need to get the information together and 3000 pesos and they will be good to go. They are learning so much and every time we go to teach them they are ready with questions and are really doing their part. Wilson and Morena aren’t living together and Wilson has another wife and kids that he lives with that we didn’t know about until this week so that is kind of an ugly situation so we are going to try to work something when we teach them the Law of Chastity tomorrow, oh boy. We also found out this week that one of our investigators is a drug dealer so we are going to have to drop him.
The ward here is starting to progress quite a bit and the leaders are starting to leave with us and do exchanges with us. It was weird this week they came up to us and asked us when they could leave with us. Now only if they would give us some references for once!
Well I hope that Dad can go fly this weekend, and in 6 months I will be on the couch with Jacob and Dad taking that Sunday afternoon nap! I hope all goes well this week. I love y’all a ton!
Love,
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment